Symmetrie Ultrabiocellulose MaskAesthetic
Biocellulose has a lot of advantages over traditional paper masks, especially for anti-aging treatments. Here are a few of our favorite benefits of Biocellulose:
- Biocellulose is a more environmentally-friendly alternative to the fibers used in other traditionally manufactured sheet masks because it’s 100% compostable.
- Biocellulose fabrics are tightly woven and very durable. Masks made from Biocellulose will not rip or tear.
- Biocellulose is toxin-free, while paper masks are often treated with chemicals.
- Biocellulose fibers have the ability to both absorb and donate moisture and liquids, making them the perfect carrier for delivering nourishing ingredients to your skin.
- Biocellulose masks cling to the skin, meaning they get into every little part of your face, and they won’t dry out during use. All of this means deeper ingredient penetration!